- The procedure is conducted according to the supplier’s trade conditions.
- Our identification labels must not be torn off from the goods. Leave the goods in the original package and store according to the manufacturer instruction.
- Fill in the complaint form carefully and send it with the goods to our address by post (no cash on delivery).
1. Your personal data will be processed in order to exercise your rights under applicable provisions of law, pursuant to the concluded sales agreement, in accordance with Article 6(1)(c) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
2. Your personal data can be received by parties responsible for processing personal data on the controller's behalf, pursuant to completing a complaint process. Those parties include e.g. IT services providers, courier companies, and payment processors, and those parties must be processing data on the grounds of an agreement with the administrator and only in accordance with instructions given by the administrator.
3. Your personal data shall be stored until their required storage period expires i.e. one year after settling a complaint.
4. Providing the personal data is voluntary, however it is also necessary to submit complaints and have them processed.